Dr. med. Norbert Marschner
Dr. med. Norbert Marschner became known for his work in breast cancer and is now an internationally renowned researcher. He is author of over 100 publications, numerous book chapters and regularly requested as peer reviewer for multiple journals. His work has been awarded various prizes.
Numerous national and international research projects as well as clinical trials have been directed by him. As popular speaker and moderator he presents at congresses, symposia and workshops – also in the area of healthcare research.
Dr. med. Norbert Marschner is active member of various societies and working groups:
• Arbeitsgemeinschaft Internistische Onkologie (AIO) of the DKG (Working group Medical Oncology of the German Cancer Society)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Hämatologie & Onkologie (German Society for Hematology and Oncology)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Palliativmedizin (German Society for Palliative Medicine)
• Central European Society for Anticancer Drug Research (CESAR)
• Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft (DKG) (German Cancer Society)
• European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)