Research by conviction
The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Research in order to improve tumor treatment and patient care. Research to increase chances of cure and enhance quality of life. iOMEDICO conducts clinical studies, tumor registries and registry platforms with the aim to timely provide patients with new treatment strategies. We count on decades-worth of experience from practice and clinic.
Together with our study partners we implement clinical research projects of high quality. While working with a full-service clinical research organization you will benefit receiving all services from a single source.
Our expertise includes:
- Clinical studies to evaluate the efficacy and safety of new compounds and treatment concepts.
- Investigator-initiated trials (IIT) driven by the practical experience of scientifically active physicians,
- Prospective tumor registries and registry platforms to depict real world data of oncological health care providers,
- Patient surveys, which focus on patients’ quality of life to assess oncological therapies,
- Events to promote the interdisciplinary exchange and to initiate scientific co-operations.